Monday, July 27, 2009

The Green Eyed Monster


Az a Young Man coming up in thiz crazy world, I find it hard to really understand god'z creaturez. Lord knowz I try. However, the fleshy side of hiz creationz. One character trait of people i'll never understand iz jealousy. I'll never understand what causez and indidual to carry so much ill bitter hatred towardz another human being. Claiming to have love in your heart!!! Claiming to be doing work for the benifit of otherz. But through your intoxicated soul, your true feelingz surface. You try to taint my heart with your foul wayz. Wanting me to strike you. But like Jay said, if I shoot you I'm brainless, but if you shoot me i'm famous, what'z a brotha to do. Trust me, my life iz more precious than to mess it up over swine!!!! Live in your trof ful of mud!!!! 40 yearz old and still acting like 10 year old that can't have hiz way!!!! I can't help you. How you feel iz how you feel. But God Bless ya soul!!! Hope you like what you see when you look in the mirror!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Envy Is one of the 7 deadly sins for a reason. I hate the fact that people just cant embrace when someone has their own sense of style. That Green Eyed Moster Aint Nothing But The Devil lol