Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GiOrGiO BrUtInI Mobster ish!!!!!!


O.k. everytime I go into the Underground Station I alwayz see theze particular shoez.When they first came out my homie who alwayz putz me up on brand new shoez tried to get me to cop em. But I waz too into coppin my Mosimo NT mocs. At the time I waz contiplating leaving pointed toe shoez alone. Plus I felt thiz particular shoe would get a lot of burn amongst the majoirty of men. Usually certain Giorgio Brutini Modelz become popular, and you'll find everybody wearing them like a pair of Jordans. But theze are definetly remarkable. The design on the front iz what makez an eye catching shoe. I have to say I would definetly go back and get theze in my size 11. Itz been a while since I bought a pair of Brutini'z.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Ok babe I Like These Shoes I Can See Them On Ya Feet Already