Friday, January 2, 2009

Live FuZz in 09!!!!






What's FuZzN ya'll, decided to take the first flicks of the year!!! You see the FrEsH-KiNg FuZzEd down. Nothin major.Got the Newspaper print zota's on, the window pain plaid print dashiki suit with the derby or bowler, whatever you feel like calling it!!! AND I DARE PETA TO COME AFTER ME!!!!! I AIN'T JONE RIVERS!! The derby brings me back to my kid days. i used love derby hats back in the day. Yo this hat I wore to my prom.I wore it with a mustard suit. Had to bring it out of retirement!!! A lot of big things cooking for 09 already. Can't talk about it now, just got to wait and see. City been showin me a lot of love recently, Feel like the hometown hero.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Well Babe Looks Like Kanye Got Problems With you In This Outfit. lol But I Am So Feeling Them Shoes babe. They Are Very original And Oh So Unique. Keep Giving These People A Run For Their Money