Monday, January 12, 2009

IM JUST DOIN MY JOB!!!!!!



What's FuZzN young world!!!!???? Yo weather man is freakin eating his words !!!! We thought the week end was gonna be full of freakin crazy off the wall snow!!! But we survived it!!!! Oh get better baby girl!!! She fell asleep on me!!! Yo citizen cain has to be one of the illest style movies of all time!!! I swear I love old movies. NO ONE ON THE CORNER GOT SWAGGA LIKE US (inside j/k between me and Guerre) LOL!! You know they fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer!!!!!!! Yo I love Arab Money but I just ain't down with the dance!!!!! O.K. maybe a lil!!!! LOL! Tryna figure out if I wanna go to the city'sinaugural ball!!! my man hovi baby said he would roll!!! I don't know I'll think about it. I would be breaking my Tuxedo chic rule!!! However, ain't non of these suckaz would be gettin it in like the FuZz brotha number one FuZz!!!!Yo went shopping Friday and i'm in need of another trip!!!! Oh and still can't wait for the end of the month!!1 Well anyway, stay FuZz ladies and gentlemen!!!

3 comments:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

I Knew You Liked That Dance lol. Babe I'm So Sorry I Fell Asleep On You lol To Be Honest i Was Texting You Half Sleep lol. So Whats The End Of The month?

Karl-Edwin Guerre said...

Cats like us don't ask ...but damn FuZz Man your clothes budget gotta be more than your grocery expenses... DAYUUM!!! lol

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

lol You Know Whats Funny? He Don't Even Like Grocery Shopping lol