Monday, January 19, 2009

She brings me peace!!




Today on MLK b-day it felt rather weird and unsettling. I don't know, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Anyway, I decided to go casual FuZz and pull out the Marc Ecko jacket. Joint is one of the first jackets they came out with befor they dubned it Cut and Sew. Haven't worn it in a min. Decided to pull it out!!! Hurt a lot of feelings today with this joint. Agrivating haters wasn't really doing it for me. The only thing that made me feel comfortable was being with my queen. Trust the QT was needed. It's like when John Legend said she brings me peace when the storms outside!!! Like I said, she don't see me as Milt-Fresh, She see's me for Milton!!That's the type of woman I need in my life. And trust I thank the lord every day for having her apart of my world!!! I love you Pookie!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Babe You Got Me In These Pic Lookin All Light Bright lol. Babe I Thank God For You Babe you Are The Link I've Been missing And I Love You With All My Heart. ♥FOREVER AND A DAY♥