Saturday, January 17, 2009

I never thought I would but I did!!!






Now personally as a whole, I hate 310 footwear!!!! I can't stand the design of their boots!!! They're a lil too original for my taste(thats wild when I say that)!!! But these deck shoes I purchased today were tooo ill to pass up!!!!! I was litterallly having a conversation with myself(I do that a lot, yes i'm crazy!!!) on weather I should get them or not!!!! specially just off the strength that there 310!!! But the illest part about being the Best Dressed man is you can set trends and make laws!!!! And these are a must!!! don't get me wrong, 310 still ain't on my radar of must have shoes, but these are an acception!!!

2 comments:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Babe I Must Say I Am Feeling These Shoes. And I Know You Were Too Thats Why You Brought Them lol More Shoes For Ya Everlasting Collection.

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Babe I Must Say I Am Feeling These Shoes. And I Know You Were Too Thats Why You Brought Them lol More Shoes For Ya Everlasting Collection.