Wednesday, October 21, 2009

THORTON'Z GAS STATION, HOME OF THE BEST MANGO SMOOTHIEZ IN THE WORLD!!!




Since I stopped drinkin soda, I've been on a fruit drink tip. Punchez, orange juice, some ice tea'z. But what I really love are the frozen fruit drinkz. For a while I waz a huge fan of DD Tropicana Coolataz. However, therez a new winner in town. meet Thorton'z Gas station, which houzez the best Blend for the perfect Mango Smoothie. I mean U can really taste the pure mango in every sip. It'z wild that agas station iz giving a national chain a run for itz money. Right now i'm hooked. Everytime i'm out on the boston post road I have to have one. It haz a better taste and way cheaper than the competition.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

I just might have to try one myself and get back to you on that cause i've never had one