Thursday, October 15, 2009

The only pair of Steve Harvey Shoez worth buying!!!!


If u visit my blog, you'll know how I feel about Steve Harvey. Comic genius, sick dresser, his suit line iz off the hook, dress shirt line iz respectable, line of tiez are some of the best(next to the city of london brand), hatz are smooth, but the SHOEZ,,, REALLY WACK!!!! Going through hiz shoe line I found theze pair which are dubbed the pismoz, which look good. Not flashy(like I like em) but they have a classic feel. Shoez that u could wear with mostly anything, especially earthtonez(on the low people think i'm just into bright colorz, but I love Bron'z, tanz, and olive colorz).

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Babe i must say i can see these on ya feet. The past blogs you did about his shoes has nothing on these shoes i like these.