Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chill night out!




Tonight waz more of a chill night, didn't feel like really stuntin all the way hard, just went Casual FuZz. Picked up pookie from class and we rolled to our spot Olive Garden. man we had a ball laughing at everything, from high water pantz to Rick ross in a red satan shirt, everything(right now i'm speaking in code, pookie knowz). had to get my fix of stuffed mushroomz. I swear pookie doezn't know what she'z missing!! LOL! Loud dude next to uz takin a toast an nobody in the party roastin with him, akward moment LOL! All in all a great night!!! Thankz to the love of my life.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Straight Kidnapped Me After Class lol. But yes We Did have lots Of Laughs last night You Had me Rollin All Night But babe If I Can Go Back I Would change Nothin About Last night.