Sunday, October 11, 2009

ITZ LIKE PLANET OF THE APEZ STANDIN NEXT TO KING KONG!!!


Been killin that Raekwon only built 4 cuban linx 2!!!!! Classic joint. But it haz me in a zone!!!!!!! But my headline sayz it all. Ghost crushed hiz verse. but that one line makez so much sense. And no i'm not back with the battlin becauze like i said itz old. but trust i'm plotting new wayz and formz of pergression. Got a lot of ideaz and thoughtz on my brain. Right now i'm in the process of planning something thatz going help salitify the style scene of New Haven, CT!!! Can't talk about it now, still in deliberation, but trust by next year the massez will be talking about it!!!But az for me and my houze we gonna keep it FuZzY!!! Milt-Fresh Best Dressed Aka the ORIGINAL DR. GQ!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

I must say babe i love the outfit you have on in this pic. Rather sexy.