Friday, June 12, 2009

Stuntin is a habit!!!!


IDK, I'm just in love with getting FuZz, fly, or fresh. Man it's just the illest feeling when I put on a sick dashiki suit, a Ill hat, dress shirt, or a sick pair of shoes. Man it sends the illest surge of energy through my body. So when I go shopping It's an ill feeling to pick up items that help me represent my style to the fullest. It reminds me of a convo I had with one of my students at my job. He asked me what was the most you ever spent on a hat. I told him $200.00 on a hat. He said, god man why would you waist that much on a hat!!! So I told him $300.00 more and you can cop you an official pair of bathing apes. He said true, I see your point. What I'm trying to say is if you like something you'll pay for it. I mean everybody has their own specific look that they want to represent them. Like if you look at the true Bathing Ape/BBC culture(not the trend humpers who rock bape one day then a month later they ed hardyed out) that Pharrell and Nigo have usherd in it takes money to dress that way. But if thats what you like you don't mind spending money to be a bape head. So for this FuZzY life style, it costs. I've paid the cost to be the boss. Not just with the dollar amount but earning my stripes. Bein one of the most hated cats in the city, to being one of the city's most embraced. I've braved the dirty looks, the snikering, the back biting, the slick talk, everything. Suckaz, it's deeper than clothing!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Stuntin is a habit huh well you do have an addiction but its a good habit. you goboy!!!!