Saturday, June 27, 2009

SPERRY TOPSIDERS ARE THE ILLEST, ORIGINALS OF THIS JUNK!!!!




O.k, I was at Urban Outfiters ans saw a pair of these blue Sperry Top Sider Boat Shoes. Problem was, they didn't have my size. Size 11 would have definetly would have worked them jerks!!!! And like my philosphy with all boat shoes, the brighter the better. More colors, the better the chance you have to dress them up. Cats ain't up on that. Brighter shoes are great to dress up. It's just how far you feel like going!!! Me, I go all out and over board!!! Over doing it is my middle name!!! However, if your not into dramatics you can pull out an item to compliment the shoes well. Like iff wearing the blues, just wear a black suit, white dress shirt and a blue tie to go with the sperrys. Leave the color unbuttoned Now thats as smooth fit. I'm a style beast!!!!

No comments: