Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Check the Philosophy!!! Ralphy Dose em ill!!!


O.k. it's funny with this Boat shoe crayze thats going on!! I mean you think of boat shoes you think of Yuppy white guys who wear Izod Shirts tucked in their Khaki chinos. And for years we in the black community frowned upon this look because it was associated with the whiteman. Now that a lot of blacks in the present day have embrassed their inner pred, they're dubbed cool. Well, my style ain't no where near preppy, but i've been goin hard with the boat shoes for quite some time. But I ain't with going with the first pair i see. I'm about joints that are gonna go down FuZz with my suits. Meaning can I dress these suckaz up??!!! And it all hinges on color. To me the typical brown, black, don't normally rock for me. It's bright color joints that make em easirt to dress up. Like these by Ralph lauren are easy to dress up. It's just in what your pairing them with.

2 comments:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Babe im really feeling these shoes

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Babe im really feeling these shoes