Monday, April 20, 2009

Ralph Lauren Bleecker polos's get the bussiness!!!!


I know, everybody out here is a "vintage Lo head" now. Yes classic Ralph Lauren peices will never go ut of style,however Ralph Lauren is still making mean peices into his Collection such as the Bleecker and Mercer Clubs that represent Ralph Lauren's salute to the sport of Rugby. Each peice is made with a touch of the sport and original Ralph Lauren style. This pink joint is tough, I saw it in Macy's and have been on a quest to get it. Angry that I saw young dro `with it on in an interveiw.` that dude really doesn't get the do he deserves for being fly. like i've said befor t.i is cool but my man Dro dresses how down south dudes used to dress, with the polo, tommy, nautica, bright colors, might have a shirt tucked in!!! That was classic.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

I Like This Shirt. I Know Donna Like It Too Cause Those Are Her Colors