Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dinner with the misses!!!!!







Tonight my Pookie girl and I decided to hit our dinner spot again. For once I was impressed by the food!!! I had swagger jacked her order!!! LOL! she's a lil peaved but POOKIE WILL GET OVER IT1!! lol!! Yeah but our waitress was mad drunk actin like she had toooo much wine!!!!!ONE FOR YOU, THREE FOR ME!!!!! Service was horrible!!! They had mad new suckaz on!!! If that was our normal crew they would sit us in our normal spot!!! But all in all we always have fun, specially cuttin on the sex!!! Pookie was workin the purple passion tonight!!! Lookin all sexy tryna tempt hubby!!! Girl you know better!!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Lol That Pic With My Foot And My Purse Came Out Real Cut lol Yea You Jacked my Order lol. Our Waitress Was A mess Never Sitting On The Left Side Of The Resturant Again lol. But All In All We Had Fun Together