Friday, April 3, 2009

Just a few essentials!!!




WHO YOU KNOW LIKE ME SPEND A G ON DRESS SOCKS!!!!!??? No biters, thats one of my rhymes that drove New Haven crazy!!!!!But enough with the bragadocious word play!!! I had to Stacy Adams up with the draws and socks!!!!! Many different flavors. Yes I doubled and trippled up on many designs, basicly because I beleave in buying an ubundance of what I love. Like the SA Logo joints. I'm a label hog. So those were a must!!!! May color cordinate my socks with the dominant color in the fit. Then times I like having off the wall color socks with the fit bringin the shock factor out. Depends how a brotha feels!!! I just flow with what feels good. That's what FuZzN is about!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Well Alright With Ya Dress Socks And underwear lol