Monday, April 27, 2009

A FuZzY boys paradise


What's FuZzN yall, I know it's been a couple of days, but ya FuZz been chillin. Highly upset that my laptop has another virus in it!!! But trust, these suckaz can't silence me!!!! But anyway spring officially has sprung in CT!! Straight jumped from cool temps to real warm summer junk!!! Ain't been shoppin in forever and I'm breakin out in hives!!!! And the stotrs that I did go into ain't have bno type of heat(meanin nothing looked good in the stores) to work with. Som people ask me sometimes what is my philosophy about going shopping? Whether im shopping in the store or on the net, my goal is to buy peices that are the best of the best of the best. I look at color, shape, and design. And it has to be ground breaking or earth shattering!!! I'm not just looking for some old any item that everybody has!!!!! well atleast thats how I think about it!!!! The rest we leave up to style's sake!!! Like this summer a brotha will be crushin polo shirts and ties underneath the dashiki suit once again!!! Yes I gave away a fee be, no I don't care!!!! Why cause they can't do it like Fresh can!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Like you said babe you can give away the outfits but they cant wear them like you. like i said before babe OCD is you lol , hives are a dead give away lol.