Thursday, March 12, 2009

THESE SUCKAZ IS LUCKY I CAN'T WEAR SHADES NO MORE!!!! OH WELL PERSCRIPTION VERSACES WORK WELL THOUGH!!!!!




I remember back in 04, 05, 06(back when my vision was 20/20) I had the sick shades collection. Top of my list were vintage Cazal shades I used to by at a spot in NC. Wild part was nobody was wearing them. Nobody around 04, in New Haven was even thinking about 80's anything. So I set out to do my own version of the 80's baby look. It had it's run, Put up the Rope chain. Vision got FuZzIeR(FuZz in my eye). Got perscription Versaces and D&G's. Well enough with the wild history. Point is 06, 07, and 08 everybody is retroed out!!!!No need to name names, but now brand new styles of Cazals are circulating now and those are one brand of shades that personally I would still rock!!!! The key now is just lose the retro look. Don't make em lok like their part of a dead trend. A person who reinvents them to look crisp is Rick Ross. He (or his stylist) pairs them with the right fits that make the shades relevent to the times. Really he even makes them look futuristic!!! Well any way yall just be lucky my vision is FuZzY(in both uses of the term!!!).

No comments: