Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LORD GIVE US THIS DAY OF OUR DAILY FRESH!!!!



What's FuZzN ya'll, ya boy is out here trying to withstand the coldest spring ever!!! LOL! Excuse the blurry pic, things got a lil FuZzY out there! LOL! Lil FuZz in my eye. decided to throw down the black dahiki suit today. For some reason I hate wearing black shoes with a black suit. Nothing against those who do, because when I was younger I used to. However, It just seems drab to me to all black it. So I just threw down the plaid Le Monde Joint, pork pie and the Albertos on the feet. I don't know why older women wanted to steal my shoes!! LOL! I mean they are sick joints. Pops and I workin hard on a couple new fits that will definetly take the World by storm. More over I ask for eveybody to find time to practice peace. I know it's hard, but let us just take time out to look for it. Take care of yourselves.

No comments: