Monday, March 16, 2009

The Journal of a FuZzY Black Man!!!!!! Part 1


What's FuZzN yall, good look on the title cosign pookie!!! As yall can see I'm in love with African headdresses. I have six of them and they cause soooooooooooo much pandimonium when i wear them. Somebody asked me about what is it suposed to mean. I told the person it stood for me being the King of the city!!! People take a deep breath when I say that. Very bold statement. Very Ali of me!!! But thats how it is. My style is very bold and in your face. It challenges the eye and the mind. Many can't get with it. I uunderstand. To me style was created in the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve sinned. Once man became aware that they were naked, there became a need to cover ones self. So how you cover yourself conveys a statement. I'm about Extravegence!!! Bright colors, bold patterns thats Milt-Fresh!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Your Welcome I Def Cosign To The Title Its So You. Besides Thats What I'm Her.