Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ralph Lauren Polo Plaid Boat shoes are FuZzN sick!!!!!



Yes ladies and gents, your favorite shoe lover is back with another pair of shoes for your viewing? Keeping up with my recent Boat shoe kick, I bought these Ralph Lauren joints yesterday to go hard in. Right now Boat shoes are sooooo FuZzInG ill!!! Even sicker whhen I rock it with my Tuxedo Chic look. It's wild when you see people's reaction to it. Specially people who know my shoe game. They're like, what is this, a new style you comin out with? We'll somethin like that!!! Just a different contrast. It's my equivilent to wearing sneakers and a suit!!!! Rest in peace to Jeans and sneakers, they goin from G's to Gents like C and Creepa(don't jack my bars suckaz!!!! It's already on video tape)!!!!! The polo joints are a sick addition. Next i'm attacking the Rockports!!! yes i'm leaking my own strategy!!! And I don't care!! Why because you know where you got it first!!! You know who did it the best!!!But I love em anyway!!!! FuZz!!!

2 comments:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Alright baby you doin ya thing im feeling these for real. i was gonna buy justin some shoes like these. ya would have been twins lol

Karl-Edwin Guerre said...

these certainly are must haves...