Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PORK PIE'Z ANYONE!!!!!!



For a while i've talked about the cool, slick, and stylish edge that a Pork Pie hat has. Me being a hat fanatic I say that becauze there are very few hatz that allow you to transition from dress to casual and still maintain the same level of cool. And the Pork Pie allowz one to do so. Here we have everyonez fav style vet Pharrell Williams sporting the pork pie casualy. I love how he put it on with the camo Pea coat to really make a strong statement. Personally I feel everyman should at least have one Pork pie in their hat collection. Me myself I have atleast seven. Black, brown, navy, red, black straw, and gray. Pork Pie'z have been the hat of choice for many musicalgreatz, from sammy davisjr to justin timberlake. But Pharrell Offerz a creative approaach to a classic itemm

No comments: