Tuesday, October 12, 2010

IM IN LOVE WITH THIZ TOMMY HILFIGER RUGBY SHIRT!!!!!



I waz thumbing through the GQ Magazine and Saw thiz Macys ad for the sickest Tommy Hilfiger Rugby Shirt. What I love the most about iz that It capturez all the monumental logoz that Tommy Hilfiger haz uzed over the pass decade.PersonallyI go on record right now saying I need thiz Rugby in my life. Judging by the look of thiz shirt Tommy Hilfiger planz to go into an all out full scale attack against long time rival Ralph Lauren, whoze current brand which happenz to be named Ralph Lauren "Rugby" iz dominating the market with similar itemz. But never to be counted out I know Tommy will never dissapoint becauze he alwayz createz distinct piecez. I've alwayz been a fan of hilfiger and will alwayz be. Through the racial controversy and all. I rock Hilfiger underneath my dashiki topz!!!! Trust me itz real!!!!


No comments: