Saturday, June 7, 2008

WE STAY IN POLO'S WITH OUR MATCHING HATS




Some more FuZz for you, who you know rock Polo's with the matchin hats!!!! That's how we doin it this summer!!! Go ahead copy it for the club, your graduation, the 4th of july, I don't care, remember where you got it first!!!! ALL YA'LL WHO READIN THIS, CHECK THE DATE OF THE BLOG ENTRY!!! so when I say who did it first, there will be no exscuse!!!!! Yeah we doin the yellow on ya'll, Yellow and white striped Tommy Hilfiger,IT'S MILT-FRESH IN THIS B!%&# IF YOU DIDN'T KNEW, BIG BUSSINESS PLUS THE BUSSINES SUIT, HOMEY I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND I ASK IS IT YOU, AND I BE LIKE I MUST BE TTHE HOTTEST IF IT ISN'T YOU!!!! And i'm still not a WAYNE fan!!!! That line just describes me!!!! REAL FREAKS COME OUT IN THE DAY TIME!!! Remember that!!!!

No comments: