Monday, June 16, 2008

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK!!!





Nowout of all my celebrity wives Jennifer Hudson is the one I could actually see myself in a relationship with. Nuumber one reason is because I have a thing for a well dressed full figured female. Everybody looks at me funny when I say that. But, to be real I just hate huggin on bones!!!! Oh and wait, I ain't say fat, sloppy and bummy, I said Well Dressed full figured woman!!! But Jen got what i'm lookin for. I mean do ya'll see them hips in that skirt!!! Ok let me chill, but she's my style straight up.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Ok Now This What I'm Talking About Get Some Shapes On Ya Blog lol. Real Shapes, Anyways This Right Here Is My Girl, I Love Jennifer Hudson From Her Style To Her Voice(This Girl Right Here Know She CAn Sing)But She Gets A pass From Me Too She Cool She Cool Lol