Sunday, June 22, 2008

AFTER ME THERE SHALL BE NO MORE!!!!






Like I said befor, i'm changin the game this season!!! Three years I've killed pointed and square toe shoes!!! Then as of last year everybody and their mother got a pair!!! Well now this is what it is now!!!! Who do you know with joints like these!!!?? Purple Crocc Skimmers!!!! Ya'll aint ready!!!! Really I don't have to brag about these joints cause they speak for theirselves. Pookie I ya colors!!! lol!!!

R.I.P HAZEL HASKINS
R.I.P TANYA
R.I.P ILL WILL
R.I.P KY
TRUE FREAKS COME OUT IN THE DAYTIME!!!!!

THE $FrEsH-kINg$, THE BEST DRESSED MAN ON THE PLANET, MR. FUZZY JOHNSON
MILT-FRESH
I FEEL LIKE GOIN TO THE FLOOR AND SLOW DANCIN WITH POOKIE!!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Mmmmm i Love These Shoes Yea The Color Especially U Betta Go Head Boy. Yea lets go to the floor and slow dance♥