Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shoe game is up on a thousand trillion for prom!!!! Go Donna!!!!!!


Usually I don't like to show female shoes up here. Basicly there are already toooooooooooooooooo many sites dedicated to women's shoes. Men need a blue print to go by to get there shoe game up!!!! However, when my Pookie gurl sent me this pic of her lil sister Donna's prom shoes I had to post these!!!! And my pookie gurl picked these out!!!! She's a beast when it comes to the shoe game!! heels for days. Lil Donna gonna hurt some feelin with these!!! Can't wait to see what the prom dress looks like if she when this way with the shoes!! Might show the whole fit on the blog!! Makes me miss my prom!!!! The good old days!!! I still can't get over, how do you have Prom King without me!!!!??? I don't even remeber votng for that junk!!! oh well!!! Have fun Lil D!!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Yes yes ya'll my lil sis is my understudy im giving her the tools she needs to be the diva that i know she is so beware because i'm getting ready to unleash a beast