Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Shirley Brown!! Love you Mom!!!!


So yesterday was my mom's birthday. SO they had a miniture party slash dinner at a friends house. Savaged some King Crab legs, chopped bbq, and ect. It was a great time till this lady camer in talkin so much askin mad extra questions. As you can see frtom the pic my mom was openin gifts. Oh the huge bag that is sitting on the floor, is the gift I bought!!!! You know Milt-Fresh the king plays no games!!!! As my mom and Pookie how ill I am with picking out women's handbags!!! But anyway we had a great time. Happy Birthday mom, May you have many many more. Love you

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

She Betta Go Head with That Bag Its Cute babe Good job on the purse you know lol. But I'm Sure you had a good time at the party/dinner tore it up didn't u? Well Ya mom looks pretty in this pic
♥Happy Birthday To her ♥ And many More!!!!!