Saturday, May 9, 2009

jasmine got that Gurl next door appeal!!!!





Now I don't watch this mtv's taking the stage, like that, I've watched one or two episodes. But jasmine was the person who caught my eye from the jump. from first glance she has that whole girl next door vibe goin on. Plus on top of that she's a very graceful dancer. That's all i'm saying and i must end there. Well maybe i won't. She looks like the type of chick that would have attended Hamden High or Wesh Haven high back in the day. Ok, maybe career high!!! New Haven cats know what i'm talkin bout!!! LOL!! yeah pookie, I said it!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Lol Yea You Said It And? lol But I Agree Nah She Look More Like A Co-OP Chick To Me. I've Seen many Of Them That look Just Like Her. But She Does Look Like The Girl Next Door