Friday, February 4, 2011

SOMEBODY TELL TIKI BARBER TO LOOSEN UP!!!!! CHAD OCHO CINCO JOHNSON IZ THE FLYEST CAT IN FOOT BALL!!!!!! TELL VANITY FAIR'S BEST DRESSED LIST I SAID IT!!!!!!


Now let me start by saying i'm not hating on Tiki Barber'z dress code!!!! He'z a great mix of clean cutand bespoke!!!! My thing iz I dig the style of a rebel!!!! Someone whoze known to go against the grain of society!!!!! Chad Ochocinco Johnson iz one who doezn't care about popular opinion!!!! And when he'z not trying to go nude(PUT SOME CLOTHEZ ON NIGGA!!!) he really haz a great sense of style. Whether it'z a gold Mohawk, gucci sweater vestz with gucci beltz and gucci loaferz, or theze bold pink pantz he'z alwayz able to make a bold statement when it comez hiz self expression!!!! But i'm fan of the statement he made on Basketball wivez when he told one of thoze chickz he'z dealing with: "you wear what everybody else wears, I just find a way to make what'z wrong right". Whick to me sayz a lot!!!!! People are afraid to take riskz and be themselvez.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Yes babe i totally agree I love his style alot great post babe keep up the great work♥