Friday, February 25, 2011

ICE=T DESTROYING THE MTV VMA'Z WITH THE YELLOW AND BLACK SUIT ACCOMPANIED WITH WIFE COCO!!!!

For me the 2005 VMA'z haz to be my favorite VMA show becauze men and women stepped out with their a game on the white carpet. That night style waz def celebrated and one person who stole the show that night waz Mr. Cop killer himself ICe-T. I mean he oozed player statis with the yellow suit and black accessoriez!!!! For the fashion criticz they might feel hiz outfit iz too "pimps up hoez down". But, that'z what you need at the VMA'z!!!! It wouldn't have been Ice-T if he hadn't of showed up like thiz!!!! And he def brought light skin back instyle!!!! lol! But besidez hiz outfit, he strolled the white carpet with the best piece of Arm Candy a man could havve, in hiz wife coco!!!! To me he should have been in the running for Best Dressed for the night!!! But they choze to nominate the same individualz theyuze all the time. Kanye, usher and ect. One thinng though, i'm glad Snoop won becauze hiz fit waz def fresh!!!! But if I had my way Ice-T would have taken the title!!!! PLAY ON PLAYA!!!!1

No comments: