Friday, April 23, 2010

DENIM DRESS SHOEZ!!! Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!

Now just about every men'z shoe store I go to they alwayz have a denim dress shoe on hand ready for thoze under 30 year old club go--erz or some spike haired italian guido. O.k. o.k. I do own a couple of denim dress shoez, however I kind of got turned off by them when I saw a whole row of them in a certain store. I'm never rude when I go into theze storez but I just say to myself where iz the innovation???!!! a whole row of navy blue denim dress shoez meanz that 10 different companiez have the same idea(they were all different brandz, I checked). Never the less there some that do the denim dress shoe justice. AND WITH THAT BEING SAID, THIZ GIORGIO BRUTIN SHOE MEETZ MY APPROVAL. What makez thiz shoe iz the light faded wash and the strap, which givez the shoe a great touch. Az a whole I guess Dragonz and denim are still in style for men'z shoez. can't wait to see what the future holdz! I'll be waiting!!

No comments: