Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MAKING IMPULSE MOVEZ FOR THE FUTURE!!!!! A LITTLE LOOK INTO IMPULSE SPORT CULTURE'Z SPRING COLLECTION


Now just when you thought Impulse'z Sneaker movement waz just a fleeting trend, fad or phase, u thought wrong. Az we speak Impulse Sport Culture iz gearing up for an all out assault on the sneaker culture. The jointz pictured above are just a small sample of whatz to come thiz spring. Shout out to my dude Barry from Impulse, who looked out with getting me pic of the Preveiw. Theze particular jointz won't be out until Febuary, but az my dude Barry told me they're already creating a buzz. Which I do beleave becauze of the noize that Impulse haz already made. The people are screaming for more. This particular joint iz rather Subtle but if paired right it can really destroy the scene!!! I swear when I see dark colorz such az Gray and Black I think of a Tuxedo going with them. Bow tie, vest, and all with a driving cap. Any way, theze are just a taste of thingz to come!!

No comments: