Monday, February 9, 2009

swagg was up at the Grammys!!!!!





You word up last night was a great night for hip-hop at the Grammys!! But the night has to go to the Swagga like us posse of Jay, Kanye (Martin Loui the king Jr), T.I. and Weezey baby lil Wayne. I was real shocked that they did this song at the Grammys. For one theres no video. Really its ill off of its popularity and the world's fascination with having Swagg. Everybody was crushin the style Ye, tip, and Jay killed it Rat pack style with the Tux or the tooley!!!! Wayne was the nigga who was the odd ball as usual, but I can't stunt, I liked how that rockstar chic joint came together with the suit, shirt, skinny tie,drapped suspenders,and the fedora, I HATE CHUCKS!!!!! It's crazy how that hat has become more atributed to hipsters. But anyway the performance was ill, MIA pregnant was about to drop!!!!! LOL!!! Love the look, love the cohesive unit, cause with all these different egos. But it didn't look like they were going for self!! Perfect performance.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

I Must Agree This Perfomance Was Hott. MIA Belly Is Huge She looks so cute pregnant. Yea But She Was Due lol. I Love Me Some Jay-Z. But All In All It Was A Great Performance