Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Milt-Fresh live at JP'S open mic


Hey FuZz world ya boy Milt-Fresh ripped down another open mic night at JP's. A brotha had mad fun. Shout out to my pookie and my sister in law Lil Donna who road out with me!!1 The three of us had mad fun Laughin and jokin!!!! DMX AND MY DOGS BITE!!!!!! Inside joke!!! LOL!! But any I gots live video of the night thanks to Pookie and Donna. Onca again cause me and blogger don't get along with uploading video from other sources i'm asking you to copy and paste the link. Yes very Ghetto in the age of technology, but rock with me now and we'll have it together in the future. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53035509

3 comments:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Yea Babe We Did Have Alot Of Fun. DMX Was 2seconds Away From Geting Slapped By Me And Lil D. But Babe You Did A great Job.

Sexy_Virgo87 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dominica said...

Good to hear you had a great evening/night !
Was in Paris just a couple of days ago and saw this amazing shoe-store, men only !!
My thoughts went immediately out to you ...
Gonna take a look at that video right now ...

take care !