Monday, December 15, 2008

Order in the court!!!




Yo I have to say Judge Mills-Francis got it goin on!!! I have to say this is one female who has true style. A lot of people may not agree, however the thing is in an age where short skirts, revealing dresses, and ugg boots have takin the place of what it means to be a stylish Lady. When I look at women of style I look at the woman of 40 something and up.Like my mom, Oprah, Anna Wintour, Judge Hatchet, and most def Judge Mills-Francis. Classy woman who don't sacrefice integrety for style. Theres nothing more sexy than a pants suit and stilletos!!!! And Judge Mills-Francis is a clear representation of such women.

2 comments:

Karl-Edwin Guerre said...

I agree with you 100%....this is true class and style. Well done.

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

I Agree On So Many Levels. I Lvoe He She Is No Holds Bars, I Want Them Shoes She Got On Too lol Nah But She Got Style I must Say