Saturday, December 6, 2008

Heard somebody speak my name and Fresh was next to it!!!!


What's FuZzN ya'll the $FrEsH-KiNg$ is in the Buildin Ya'll. Yes the i've been a lil slow on the posts. The king has been making moves. Thursday night I went to CTV to Spit some bars(yes I rap!!! And trust I get it in!!!)on one of the neweest shows to hit New Haven, The Early Morning Mob!!!! Shout to the Dude Fitz who asked me to come on. I ain't even know it was a live taping. People were calling in, with love and hate!! But I thank the hater who called!! That means a big enough impact for him tofeel it was his dutty to react to my presence!! Enough with the boss talk!! It was a great experenc!! And trust theres more to come. Can't devulge any more to you. Ya'll got to wait!!! any way, take care of ya selves!! Oh yeah sout out to my baby girl Veronica a.k.a Pookie girl!!!! i love you sweetie. To the rest of you, take care!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

I Love You Too Bookie. Next Thing You Know My Bookie Gonna Be International. Keep Doin Ya Thing Bookie