Tuesday, January 5, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF THE FuZz: KANGOL KID FROM UTFO







Yez I waz inspired to do thiz post on the Kangol Kid from UTFO from the last post I did. In my opinion the Kangol Kid haz alwayz been a true trensetter in hiz own right. When u think of Kangol u the first thought that comez to mind iz LL cool J. And yez LL'z style waz better back in the day, then it iz now(I'm begining to like whn LL getz dressed up). But to me the kangol kid iz an unsung tastemaker on the 80'z hip-hop scene. I mean look at theze old picz of him from back in the day, Jerry Curl, Red double breasted blazer, and the dapper dan Kangol tracksuit (You know kangol ain't make track suitz!!!). Now a dayz the kangol kid'z look iz more fit for the hood. Most older catz would dress like thiz minus the pink. I do tiltz my hat to him for freakin an abudance of pink(Killa!!!!) Somebody tell em pink ain't die with Cam'ron!!!!

No comments: