Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I guess his song was right! Thank God!!!!




You know it feels kind of wierd to sit here and say we now have a black president. As young as I am I thought I would be gone befor I saw an African American man as president.It really lets you know that Black kids can be more than just Ball players and rappers. What i'm really glad about is during his campaign I didn't hear anybody refer to him as an Uncle Tom. But, then again, he just got elected, he's got a long way to go. And you know how people are when you don't apease their every need!! Once again Congradulations to President Obama.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Wow!!!!!! I Still Cant Believe It But I'm Happy For The Outcome. I Have A Story I Can Tell My Kids. I Can Tell Thim That Mommy Was Apart Of History. The Very First Time That I Vote In My Life Was A Historical Moment. Go Obama With His Sexy Self lol