Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fresher than thou!!!!!





Did some more Black Friday shopping, copped the Brown sued Syllabbles vest and the The Three Earth tones Zota's pointed toe shoes. Wild thing is you would have thought I bought the vest to go down with the shoes. Actually, I waas in the process of buying the shoes and I looked over and said that vest is too ILL!!!!!Then when I looked real good at It I said it could work with the shoes. Over the years Syllabbles has been a very serious force in formal wear. They create a lot of sick peaces that are very bold!!! You may not can see it but on the vest it has a design of different land marks in New York city. One being the statue of Liberty. The shoes... The Zota's speak for themselves! Nobody can beat it!!! yes it's a problem.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Uh Oh Look At My Bookie I Like These Shoes And The Vest You Did Ya Thing Picking These Items Out