Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DIDDY BABY MOTHER GOT IT GOIN ON!!!!





Honey check it, tell ya friends to get with my friends, and we can be friends, honey check it we can do this every weekend!!!! Yeah that chick who diddy was tryin to mack in the b.i.g joint was his baby mother Misa Hylton. The stylist to many of today's stars, yes she's the reason Lil Kim wore a pastey and got felt up by diana ross at the Mtv awards(ok, missey had a had in it too!!! LOL!!).Yo I guess it's my love for clothes, but some of these female celebrety stylists are sexy!!! First my wife June Ambrose now my baby Misa!!! Got to watch out for her though, she raised the rate on Diddy's child support!!!! LOL! But yo not for nothin but she looks like cassey(bad boy star and dancer in kanye stronger video) with meat on her bones!!! Better yet she looks like she could be one of Ashanti's sisters!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Babe I Agree With you But i Dont Call Girls Sexy lol She Is Very Pretty Though. And I must Say After me She Is One Of Ya Better Looking Celebrity Wives lol♥