Saturday, May 17, 2008

BOW IN THE PRESENCE OF FRESHNESS!!!!!





Yeah, another weekend of shopping and copping. Just somethin light!!! I really ain't got much to say to ya'll. I'm just doin what I do best, keepin it FuZz!!! I was at My cutie Roni's cousin's wedding and this big huge, 11 foot bouncer lookin dude rolled up to me like, "I don't know how you do it, but you doin it." I ain't trip over that junk, I just said thank you. But to be honest with ya'll I just do what's natural to me. It's like what DMX said on his first album, "I just do what's in my heart and ya'll call it a style." I just cop what I like, I cop it, put it together however way I feel and step out. Like I said befor, true freaks come out in the daytime!!! but, ain't nothin major, I just have no boundries or limits. I'm a Style Kamakazi. I guess I had a lot to say after all!!! LOL!Any way, just be natural!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Well Well I Think You Need Therapy lol Nah Just Kidding But I Must SAy I Really Like All Those Shoes. But Like You SAy You Dont Do Much(LOL) You Just Do What Comes To You naturally Well Keep It Up babe Your Winning Brownie Points With Me