Monday, March 17, 2008

STACY'S BAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Now me being a a collector and lover of men's dress shoes, I have to stay up on the season's hottest looks. As we all now Stacy Adams is one of the leading men's dress shoe brands for decades, YADA, YADA, YADA!!!! We already know that. However, the winter months I feel they let me down. Like I said befor, they tried their best to be taken more serious with their suit and hat lines, until their shoe game was put on the back burner. By the way I love Melvin from baby boy as the face for stacy adams!!! LOL!!! (I'm not trying to be funny when I say that). Luckly this spring, thjey have a wide variety for a young man with a flashy taste. But, word on the FuZz these shoes restored my faith in Stacy Adams' shoes line.

No comments: