Tuesday, October 11, 2011

YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS DIG WILL.I.AM'S DRESS CODE BUT YOU DO HAVE TO RESPECT HIM!!!!!

Now even though i'm one that shouldn't comment about someone's look being too over-the top. But there are a few times where I can't get down with Will.I.AM's look. However, I must say I do respect him for continuing to push style to the next level. Here we have a pic of him from Nickelodeon’s 24th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards wearing a blazer from the Vivienne Westwood and Christian Louboutins. He def pulls off this look rather casually with the T-shirt underneath.The formal dressin brotha in me would love to see a dress shirt and tie with this look. However, he def has that laid back hollywood vibe Vibe when he gets dressed. The Louboutins def speak for themselves. Over all I def salute Will.I.AM to stunt hard and be himself regardless who can'tstand it.

No comments: