Saturday, October 29, 2011

CHARLIE WILSON ROCKIN ONE OF THE FLYEST SUITS I'VE SEEN ALL 2011

Charlie Wilson of the Gap band is one of my favorite Style OG's in the business. I would Def say he deserves the lifetime achievement award for style!!!! And not for nothing this out Mr. Willson straight shut down the scene at Justin Timberlake's Old School show, in this Shiney Turquoise Blue suit with Matching Fedora, violet pink dress shirt, with an orange bow-tie. A lot of people may say this look is very Mr. Bojangles ish, but on the real this is one of the flyest outfits i've seen all year. I'n a fool for bright colors. The clashing of colors straight brought this outfit over 1000%!!!!! The bow-tie Def brings class to this fit!!!!! I would have given anything to see his performance!! That

No comments: