Saturday, April 2, 2011

TUX OR THE TOOLEY PART 6!!!!! LL GIVEN EM HECK AT THE 42nd NAACP Image Awards

I swear I love theze tux or the tooley postz(shout out to Jigga for the line in jockin Jay-z) becauze I get to showcase gentlemen that take evening elegance to the next level. Here we have lL cool j, yez Mr. James Todd himself at the 42 NAACP Awards looking very dapper in hiz tux. In recent yearz i've grown to become a huge fan of Mr. Smith when he'z dressed to the ninez. One of the thingz I do like about LL iz that he alwayz finishez off hiz outfit with the meanest headwear. Be it a kangol cap or a trilby he alwayz findz the right piece to accentuate hiz style. Just like in theze flickz. one would figure, OK i'm getting dressed for an award night. put on the tux and call it a night, right??? WRONG!!!!!! Even when wearing evening wear you should still add flair to your look. So what doez L do? Add'z a sporty kangol-ish cap and a sick pair of aviator shadez. And like me he never takez hiz hat off for nobody (unless im at Work or Church, other than that buzz off!!!). At one point I waz on the fence LL'z style in a span between 09-10. But, I had to remember Mr. James Todd haz alwayz been one of the top hip-hop style Iconz. From the 80'z when he helped usher in the Kangol Bucket and the troop sweatsuits. To him rockin hiz patented rolled up pantz leg. To him helpin to bring FUBU to the next level. He'z def been a leading trendsetter in Hip-hop style. I guess in my head I waz just disappointed in the way hiz sears clothing line looked. That junk waz a turn off.

No comments: