Saturday, April 19, 2008

POOKIE AND BOOKIE'S EVENING OUT!!!!





Last night My pookie and I decided to go out for a dinner and a movie. We haven't been out in sooooo long, until we forgot what going out was like. For those who don't know, going out with us is like preparing for a heavy weight fight. Because by the end of the night we are going to offend somebody. Well I must say my pookie, was stuntin FuZz as usual. I mean Check out the Shoe game!!! That's one girl you don't want to mess with when it comes to shoes. That's why that project heffa in the old slavery Hoody stayed in Pookie's face!!! LOL! But, nah we had a lovely time at the olive garden.Sittin there talkin junk about people's big head kids!!!(Pookie you wrong for that!!). Ok we are not mean people and our entire dates aren't spent talkin about helpless individuals!! We just love to laugh. I also like to buy food then complain about ho horrible it is, after eating a plat full of stuffed mushrooms. But, that's a different issue. LOL! After the Olive Garden we made our way to the mall to catch a movie. We saw that Prom night joint. Yo I can't front it's been a while since I saw a scary movie with a good plot line like that. Even though I feelEverybody in the movie was stupid!!! But thats just my opinion!! All in all it was a fun night!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Lol I Wasn';t Talking About The Kids I Mearly Stated A Fact But The Were Cute Kids lol. And Yes You And Those Mushrooms......Nothing Further lol. Well Bookie just know That I Had A Good Time With You♥