Saturday, April 12, 2008

My baby Stacy's!!!!!




Yo whenn I bought these junks it was hard to beleave that these were stacy adams shoes looking like this. Mad exclusive, got these befor they hit the regular stacy adams website or Zappos!!!Stacy decided to try their hand at the whole pointed mania going on in men's dress footwear. And I must say the results are remarkable. comfortable if I do say so myself. Some pointed toe shoes are only made to wear for an hour LOL!! but these you can go a whole day with. I'll end with this line from LIL WAYNE, FEET HANGIN OUT THE WINDOW JOCK MY SHOE GAME, CAUSE ALL MY SHOES FLY LIKE LIU KANG!!!! That dude be sayin some of anything!!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

OMG lol Not The Lil Wayne line lol But babe I Am Feeling Those Shoes They Are So You. Honestly, I've never Even Seen Them B4