Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MASIMO NY BACK AT IT AGAIN FOR 2010




I waz up in the Milford Post Mall friday and I ran up in the Underground station and saw theze bad boyz, but i waz floord to see that Masimo had steeped up their dezignz. Last summer it looked like they were going dull on me. But the store had a pair that aren't even featured on their website. They had a pair of sick Sued Purple Venturaz that blew me away!!!! MAN I GOT TO GO BACK AND GET THOZE PURPLE JOINTZ!!!!!! Now my other favorite are the plaid lace up Yeoman. Their like a fuzion between a boat shoe and a classic Masimo slip on driving shoe. The red and Blue venturaz are sick but personally I own a lot of red shoez. The royal blue iz dangerouz too. But purple!!!!!!! Man a purple shoe iz alwayz hard to find!!!


No comments: