Friday, January 4, 2008

~*A Letter To My True Love*~

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Current mood: loved
Category: Romance and Relationships


Its official that its been 1yr and 21days since me and hubby became one. I can honestly sit here and say that i know that not only does he love me, but he is also in love with me. For those who dont know there is a diffrence. i must say that he is the man of my dreams my knight in shining armor and i dont plan on letting him go. So ladies you might as well get out of line cause i'm here for the long run. He is the man i've waited my entire life for and our future is very bright and it gets no better than this. He is my king and i am his queen and we dont plan on stepping down. To all the losers that had me and broke my heart all i gotta say is i am a dimond in the rough but you never saw me shine until now, Why is that? Because you treated me dirty and didn't take the time to take a step back and look at what you had but i bet you see it now But it's too late lol. Now milton is the reason that i sparkle and glisten the way i do cause he appreciates me and gives me all the love that my heart, soul, and body can carry. I am in love with him because he knows how to treat me and he doesn't disrepect me and he's honest. I know that his heart is true and his words are real. To all the ladies that broke his heart i just wanna say if they never done anything stupid well letting him go was dumb. He is a great man his kind is hard to come by and very rare. He is one of a kind and now he's all mines. Milton E. Brown Jr. I just want you to know that you complete me and i wouldn't trade you in for the world. Every moment with you is priceless. Money couldn't buy the richest person in the world the love we have. I just want you to know that i appreciate you and will love you all the days of my life.


Yours Truely, Your Queen, Your Future,

Veronica D. Smith

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Awwwww Baby I'm Glad You Loved Tis I Came Straifght From The Heart And I ment Every Single Word Baby You Are My Heart And My Soul And I Love you♥♥